Certified Mobile Notary Service is the only One-Stop-Shop that offers a number of notary services to our members from start to finish.
- New Notary Certifications
- Notary Certification Renewals
- Notary Association Club Membership
- Notary Supplies – Self Ink Notary Seal Stamp & Journals
- Notary Basic & Signing Agent Training Webinars
- Notary Advertising & Marketing Services
- CMNS Google Business Website Listing Service.
- CMNS Criminal Background Checks
Here are the most important things you will need to get certified for a new notary certification, notary renewals, mobile notary association club, notary signing marketing, and advertising services.
Please complete the SIGN-UP APPLICATION HERE and select the services that best fit your needs Options I. – IV.
Setup Cost: $180.00 – For new notary certification you will need to select The Ultimate Complete Setup Notary Package that will include the following items:
- Assistance with state filing for your notary commission certificate
- 24-hour Customer daily support
- Notary Journal Logbook
- 1 Self Inking Notary Stamp
- Mobile Notary Association Club Membership
- We will list your business profile as a public notary/loan signing agent on our site for more exposure.
- Receive notary signing jobs from our loan signing and notary partnership sites.
- Special Discounts – Members will receive a 10% discount on notary product orders.
- You will be able to attend our online notary webinars at a reduced rate.
- Notary Annual Newsletter
- Notary ID Business Cards
- Thumb Print Pad to identify your signer.
CMNS Notary Association Club Membership
For current Notaries already certified: You will need to get listed with Certified Mobile Notary Service (CMNS) and our partner networking sites in order to receive notary signing jobs.
Setup Cost: $85.00 per year
- CMNS Membership Profile – We will list your business profile as a public notary/loan signing agent on our site for more exposure.
- Notary Partnerships – You will register and receive notary signing jobs from our loan signing notary partnership sites.
- Discounts – Members will receive a 10% discount on notary product orders
- Notary Training Webinars – You will be able to attend our online notary webinars at a reduced rate.
- Notary Newsletter & Events – Our newsletters will give you the most updated information on current events on tips, notary changes, or helpful information.
- Notary ID Business Cards – You will have professional business ID cards to distribute to your customers (5 for starters). (Options to purchase additional cards)
- Notary thumbprint pad – This will help you identify your signer in more detail.
*State filing fees for your notary certification and Bond & Oath agreement. The additional fees are not listed on the enrollment application. We will let you know via email what the additional fees are for your local state area in a separate email.
Notary Bonds exist to protect the public from mistakes (think fraud and misconduct) which notaries make while performing their duties.
Keep in mind a notary errors and omissions insurance policy is a must-have coverage if you are a notary. According to state laws, the notary public has unlimited financial liability if he or she causes public harm as a result of an error or omission.
Setup Cost: 99.00 per year
Website & Directory Business Listing Service
Use our company branding name and receive more signups!
Enhance your business presence online and boost your notary signing jobs!
Business website listing will help generate more traffic where customers can find you online.
Great service that will help you generate more notary signing appointments for your local area you reside in, so please take full advantage.
- Improve Local Visibility
- Amplify Online Presence
- Attract New Customers
- Increase Engagements
- Promote Word of Mouth
- Strengthen Your Reputation
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Improve SEO
Criminal Background Checks
$70.00 – Depending on the searches we perform.
Federal Criminal Check
National Criminal Database
Sex Offender Registry (National)
Social Security Number (SSN) Trace