JOB TITLE: Public Mobile Notary / Remote
*Please complete your CMNS contractor certification registration application. We will contact you back via email after we receive a satisfactory approval within 48 – 72 hrs. from the time you apply.
We are now seeking individuals who are wanting to become a public mobile notary in their local state. We will help you get certified to become a public mobile notary within 1 week of registering with us.
- Provide personable and professional customer service while notarizing a variety of documents for our customers.
- Phone or Mobile line
- Printer / Fax Machine capabilities
- Clean background record
- Having a vehicle is preferred for all mobile notaries, however, if you have no vehicle we have other remote jobs available in the notary field background that involves online sales.
- Work from your home office / Any location in the USA
- Hours are very flexible – create your own PT or FT work schedule
Your salary will depend on your productivity. We offer a rewarding pay of $40.00 – $50.00 for general notary work per document signing appointment that includes your travel time and you will get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. You will earn $85.00 to $200.00 per loan signing document with our partner referrals that dispatch signing jobs to you.
What you bring to the table:
Strong commitment and excitement for supporting others: both customers and teammates. Customer service experience a plus!
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to empathize with customers and walk them through complex concepts with ease
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- English and/or Spanish language fluency
- Professional friendly personality and very reliable
- Knowledge in the following areas: Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with regulatory conditions.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent document interpretive and comprehension skills.
- Ability to maintain excellent documentation and records.
The Notary Public Specialist will be responsible for witnessing the signature of important documents such as the signing of contracts, deeds, and power of attorney and other documents.
Uphold a standard of honesty and decency in official transactions ensuring the identity of an individual by personal knowledge or by using proper identification, and confirming the individual is signing a document of their own free will. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Witness and authenticate the execution of non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, and powers-of-attorney.
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances.
- Execute jurat for affidavits.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Notary Public Commission guidelines, codes, and regulations.
- Maintain proper records as required by the state.
- Comply with internal documentation in systems of record in regards to completing notarization duties.
- Maintain one bound record book or journal (Notary Journal) with sequentially numbered pages and entries in which to record each notarial act performed.
- Personally witness the signing of the applicable document(s) and Notary Journal by the borrower or any other person whose signature is being notarized.
- Verify the signer’s identification at each signing regardless of whether the Notary knows the signer.
- Note in the Notary Journal the time the notarial act was performed and include the thumbprint of the signer.
- Complete the Notary Journal within a reasonable time period as necessary to ensure accuracy (Notary will strive to satisfy this requirement within the same day the notarization occurred).
- Specify his or her role as “Notary Public” when an acknowledgment certification requires the notary to provide a “Title.”
- Keep their Notary Journals and stamps under their own lock and key. No one except the notary is to have access to these materials.
- Maintain a record, separate from the Notary Journal, of each notarial act performed on Foreclosure related documents for Company business. At a minimum, such record should include:
- the identity of each person whose signature was notarized
- the date and time that the notarial act was performed, and
- the type of instrument/document sworn to, affirmed, acknowledged or proved before the notary.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- One (1) or more years’ experience in sales, customer service, admin-office, banking, loan servicing, real estate or related field.
- Notary Public Commission will be required if you are not certified and we will help you get certified.
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Work From Home 1099 Contractor Role
At Certified Mobile Notary Service ( certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) we are now seeking a professional 1099 Email Marketing Specialist to work from home.
You have the ability to earn money using your clerical skills. Work remotely from home assisting our remote mobile notary signing agent department input entries in our database system.
You will need to be able to follow detailed instructions and be hands on assignments independently. You will post job ads, send out emails, not afraid to make outbound recruit calls, and fill out contact business forms daily and other administrative duties.
Hours are flexible Part-time and Full-time
Work from home jobs and smaller gigs that allow you to work around your existing schedule. You’ll be working remotely from your home or home office from any location you choose.
Pay: (Commissions) $12.00 per recruited agent or business that enrolls into our campaign services.
Work when you want • Earn cash working part-time or full time. • Learn new skills that you can take anywhere. • No degree required • Supplement your existing job. 1099 contractor role.
Internet, Computer and Unlimited long-distance calling, Computer/Clerical Skills
Excellent gig for Stay at home moms, retired folks, disabled people, and anyone looking to learn how to make income online.
We have people from all walks of life and various backgrounds in all industry so please join our team!
Must be 18 years of age or older Must be proficient with basic PC skills Must have an internet connection Basic English written language Basic English spoken language.
Please Apply Today!
To expedite processing your background check application please send us your name, email address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we will be able to consult with you further regarding this position.
Certified Mobile Notary Service