Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now looking to hire a Remote Notary Deposition Officer to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S.
The role of a Deposition Officer is to officiate a civil litigation proceeding. This includes the capture of witness testimony via audio and visual recording and the management of the deposition.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. As well as a copy of your background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Manage the proceedings as an independent neutral responsible for the creation of the record.
• Swear in witnesses and acting as a Notary Public to oversee the proceeding as an officer of the court.
• Manage digital exhibits and physical exhibits including maintaining custody of physical documents when necessary.
• Create a clear and complete audio and video recording of the proceeding using Prevail Legal’s multi-channel high-fidelity audio and HD video platform.
• Chronicle accurate and detailed annotations of case events and terminology to serve as a guide for subsequent transcription and certification.