Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Online Notary Contractor to work remotely in the U.S.
In this role, you will be able to sign up for depositions, arbitrations and other legal meetings that we run with our existing client pipeline within the legal industry.
We will provide you with the freedom to select how many of these events you want to take, meaning you can regulate how much work you want to do with us.
Once you are signed up, we expect you to either do just the swear in of the witness and/or continue with facilitating the whole deposition flow, which includes, but is not limited to intervening when parties speak over each other, backreading the questions and ensuring that parties are speaking clearly.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General home office environment. Some lifting and bending will be required.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Facilitate the deposition flow as described above if deposition requires it.
• Confirm all documents/affidavits have been executed and notarized properly based on your state guidelines.
• Administer oaths via video-conferencing means.
• You need to be available during EST sometimes or PST hours to take depositions with us.
• Some clients will require you to stay for the whole duration of the depositions. We will try to estimate the time you need to block in your schedule; however, they can last for several hours.
• Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts.