Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now looking for a Notary Transaction Manager to work virtually in the U.S.
The mission for this role is to manage the team that coordinates multiple aspects of the customer success life-cycle including supporting, educating, processing, monitoring, and retaining transactions generated from our technology and sales team.
This person is solutions-based, results-driven, and detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency but not at the expense of quality.
They will proactively ensure that all transactions are void of oversight and can pass internal or external auditing systems.
They will oversee proper document filings, serve as the first line of defense in compliance situations, and process agreements that drive future profitability.
Lastly, they will ensure that the multi-state team of transaction coordinators maintains a consultative approach throughout the customer life-cycle, builds customer trust, and ultimately delivers a disciplined approach to customer success. They will protect, enhance, and grow the brand.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• As both an individual contributor and leader of a growing team of transaction coordinators, lead clients in the online signing and remote online notarization of documents, generating complete and accurate agreements based on information generated through our online portals and/or provided by the sales team.
• Manage and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and provide solutions for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues to ensure client expectations are met.
• Work within both the company’s tools and various real estate systems (Salesforce, MLS, Remine, Confluence, etc.).
• Extract and review property deeds and be able to search, examine, and upload title documents.
• Communicate quickly with various team members on the status of transactions and potential problems, if necessary.
• Create timelines and follow-up processes to ensure all transaction deadlines are met.
• Develop and refine our internal monitoring capabilities (with suggestions for our IT team to design and implementation of process workflows).
• Remove friction points in service delivery.
• Read and review closing documents and contracts/agreements to ensure compliance with internal processes.
• Regularly file certain documents with appropriate county courthouses (generally electronic but occasionally physical filings).
• Ensure all physical and electronic files (client files, legal repositories, etc.) are maintained per our compliance requirements.
• Conduct post sale follow-ups with customers to ensure all agreements have been accomplished and customers are satisfied with all aspects of the transaction.
• Assist the team in various tasks required to improve sales, customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, process flow, and other projects as needed.