Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Mortgage Closer/Funder. With your help, all loans are quick to close! This is a U.S. based position.
A bit about us....
We are focused on the importance of sustaining relationships. We utilize technology enhanced by the touch of human expertise- something the digital world needs more of!
Why join us?
Easy to close and simple deals is the name of the game! Here you will work on mainly Conventional and VA loans. Best in the industry bonus plan.
So, if you are a Mortgage Closer/Funder who is used to handling a lot of volume, please apply now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539
What you will be doing...
• Prepare loan documents, coordinate Escrow and Notary date
• Track process electronically, sign off conditions, notifying all appropriate parties as exceptions occur, and work to resolve concerns to finalize loan.
• Reviewing documents to ensure conditions are met and maintains regulatory compliance with all applicable laws.
• Ensure approved stipulations and conditions have been met and imaged in the loan file.
• Coordinate with Loan Officer, Processor, and Escrow to ensure member service standards are met.
• Coordinate wire requests with EFT and Accounting to fund loans.
• Effectively convey information. Communicate with immediate supervisor and the team keeping others advised of progress and/or situations.
• Display behavior that matches the value of mutual respect by relating favorably at all levels within the organization, and externally while representing our company.