Virtual Deposition Officer / Telecommute
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking to hire a Virtual Deposition Officer to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience in the legal field (preferred but is not necessary).
• State Notary Commission/License is required.
• Confidence to moderate a legal proceeding and swear in witnesses.
• English speaking, with the ability to read and write fluently.
• Comfortable with web-based applications.
• Professional, punctual, and presentable.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General home office environment. Some lifting and bending will be required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
• Manage the proceedings as an independent, neutral responsible for the creation of the record.
• Swear-in witnesses and act as a Notary Public to oversee the proceeding as an officer of the court.
• Manage digital exhibits and physical exhibits including maintaining custody of physical documents when necessary.
• Creating a clear and complete audio and video recording of the proceeding using Prevail multi-channel high-fidelity audio and HD video platform.
• Chronicle accurate and detailed annotations of case events and terminology to serve as a guide for subsequent transcription and certification.