Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Closing Associate to work in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Responsible for reviewing title commitments, file notes and all documents related to preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements/Closing Disclosures and closing document packages.
- Will accurately calculate payoffs and collect property taxes as applicable. Prepares ALTA Settlement Statements in accordance with client’s instructions. Assembles closing document packages and provides to signing agent.
- Could assist client in resolution of closing related issues with minimal assistance from department lead and/or management.
- Ensure the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. states and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Reviews files, identifies & requests documents needed - title commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, etc.
- Handles preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements per lenders closing instructions.
- Responsible for preparation of and providing notary/signing agent with closing document packages.
- Verifies liens and obtains payoff letters, updates lien releases/taxes and other information as needed.
- Corresponds with lender(s), borrowers, or other individuals/entities.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.