Title Processor / Closer / Remote
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Title Processor/Closer to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Title processing: 1 year (Preferred)
Have or willing to be a commissioned Notary.
Qualia® software experience is preferred but is not required.
A willingness to know or learn the title insurance business.
Must be organized and self-motivated.
Amazing customer service is a must!
Multilingual is a plus but is not required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Process and close real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Communicate proficiently with team members as well as all parties to the transaction on all matters through phone, email, and text.
- Coordinate with our partner branches to ensure a successful workflow.
- Know or learn how to read a title commitment and clear any matters required to insure a clear title.
- Order, review and disclose any documents necessary to comply with the real estate contract and any statutory requirements.
- Prepare any closing documents necessary, including Closing Disclosures, Affidavits, Settlement Statements, Deeds and other settlement documents.
- Maintain review and compliance of all files throughout the settlement process to ensure minimal exposure to claims/losses.
- Be able to account for the receipt and disbursement of funds, including balancing a file ledger.