Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for a Mobile Notary Coordinator to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S.
This role involves being a signing services professional with deep experience in recruiting, training, and on-boarding notaries. As well as perfecting the systems and procedures by which notary orders are placed and fulfilled.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Assess our notary network for coverage and geographic coverage gaps; place advertisements and conduct other outreach to add notaries to our approved panel.
• Facilitate notary on-boarding by leveraging our technology and your customer service skills; conduct virtual training.
• Monitor systems for new order placement; interface with escrow officers to confirm notary order placement; identify opportunities for system enhancements to improve client experience.
• Process signing service orders by monitoring system-scripted processes or manually connecting clients with notaries and consumers; place welcome calls as applicable to confirm consumer appointments; follow up with notaries to confirm signings, signing completion and document remittance.
• Conduct ongoing client and customer assessments to ensure the achievement of target service levels and timely order completion
• Troubleshoot to resolve problems, address “last-minute” issues and drive toward successful outcomes.