We at Certified Mobile Notary Service are currently looking for experienced Senior Mortgage Loan Closers. This position could be a great fit for individuals with mortgage loan funding experience and are looking to take their careers to the next level.
Candidates should be prepared to work as part of a fast-paced team where they will make an impact. If you have previous experience as a mortgage loan closer, a working knowledge of industry rules and regulations, and are looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills to actively help people make the biggest purchase of their life, then this opportunity could be a great fit!
- Mortgage Funder, 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 or more years' recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents
- Experience using Encompass360 or other paperless loan systems to draw docs and fund
- Knowledge of funding guidelines and procedures for wet and dry states
- Current FHA, VA, and conventional loan experience, both refinance and purchase
- Complete understanding of guidelines as it relates to cash-out refinances
- Excellent computer, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with Encompass360 loan system, or other paperless systems
- Experience with multiple investors and warehouse lines
- Ability to prioritize work and meet funding deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Competitive base salary (highly negotiable)
Great culture and team-oriented environment
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Register to select your Notary setup package to get started.
What is included in each package?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out! Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSCarolH whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539
Draw closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination
Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc., and maintain compliance with federal, state (wet and dry), and agency guidelines
Ensure underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to the fund
Prepare final loan documents for closing
Audit initial application, disclosures and HMDA information for accuracy and completeness
Input funding information into the Encompass loan system
Review CD settlement statement
Prepare funding packages for warehouse lenders
Set up a wire for the closing agent/title with the funding department