Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Senior Escrow Officer to work virtually in the U.S.
Under minimal supervision and reviews, this position works within the established policies and procedures. These include accurately opening, processing, and closing residential and/or commercial escrow transactions.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Accurately close residential escrows that may involve all-inclusive deeds of trust, and wrap contracts. May be called upon to prepare closing escrows of a more complicated and higher liability nature, such as commercial escrows.
- Maintain regular and loyal clientele.
- Will advise Escrow Officer I/II on transactions.
- Prepare pre-printed documents, closing statements and escrow instructions, presents to buyers and sellers at closing and coordinates timing of closing, recording, disbursement of funds and issuance of title insurance policy.
- Ensure that all terms and conditions of the purchase and sale agreement are complied with.
- Communicate accurately, timely, and effectively with all parties involved in the transaction.
- Receive and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Ensure that each escrow folder is properly completed and its contents filed in accordance with standardized escrow procedures.
- Responsible for obtaining necessary instruments and demands to clear title for closing.
- Assist the team in maintaining profitability.
- Develop customer relationships. Maintain the business by demonstrating professional customer service and communication.
- Execute unit or branch business development plan to maintain and acquire new customers, which includes prospecting and driving to meet customers.
- Will contact brokers, real estate agents, builders, attorneys, lenders and other customers to solicit business and ascertain the individual service needs to the customer through excellent communication skills.
- Actively participate in industry related functions, during and after normal business hours.
- Provide educational support to clients when requested.
- Perform notary duties following the National Notary Association guidelines.
- Mentor and encourages personal and professional growth of team members.
- Provide leadership to Escrow Assistants, trains, assign tasks, and reviews performance. Provides performance feedback on Escrow Assistants, EO I and/or E0 II to unit or department manager.
- May have training responsibilities for assistant personnel.
- Consistently work as part of a team (remotely) and must have the ability to interact with others in a professional and respective manner.
- Work overtime as required to meet the business needs.
- Consistently work according to the previously established work schedule.
- Participate in cross-training to meet business strategies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.