Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Underwriter to work in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The remote Underwriter must fully understand lender's and its investors' policies for approving loans, including regulatory rules and requirements, LTV and DTI ratios, creditworthiness, and using the information and supporting documents supplied in the LOS.
The underwriter shall provide the necessary closing conditions, as well as a final underwriting determination. The underwriter must also specify closing conditions so that the file is complete and all applicable regulations are met.
- Document underwriting conditions in the LOS based on relevant investor and product guidelines.
- Review VA loans for risk analysis and compliance with agency and investor guidelines.
- Appropriately decision a mortgage loan within a specified period of time while meeting required metrics for quality and quantity.
- Knowledge and use of automated underwriting systems.
- Experience in manually underwriting mortgage loans that do not receive an AUS approval.
- Clear, specific conditioning of loans with the ability to communicate why the conditions are needed for loan approval.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of quality on loan decisions with little to no QC findings or errors.
- Compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned or requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.