Remote Real Estate Signing Agent (ID signers)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Real Estate Signing Agent to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Contractor; MUST be a U.S. citizen. Minimum of 20 hours of open availability a week (on average).
- Highly Recommended: High-speed Internet for best platform performance (check with Internet provider).
- Minimum Speed Required: 15 Mbps download speed/15 Mbps upload speed
- Check your speed now: https://speakeasy.net/speedtest
- CPU: Intel i5 or i7 (i7 is faster or an equivalent version) (Celeron® is NOT recommended)
- Memory (RAM): 8+ GB (12+ is highly recommended)
- How to check processor and RAM: Windows search type: About your PC, and then hit “enter”
- SSD Hard Drive: 512+ GB space
- How to check hard drive: Windows search type: This PC, hit “enter” (hard drive space will be displayed in the "Devices and Drives" section)
COMPENSATION: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
THE MISSION: Prepare closing documents for signings and provide first-line technical troubleshooting. Walk signers through the processing of signing their documents in a remote online closing. Abide by your state of residence legislation as you complete the identity verification with signers, apply notarial statements, and administer oaths as needed.