Certified Mobile Notary Service (certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) will help you get to become a remote public notary.
We will help you with getting certified, bonded and insured. We are a one-stop-notary shop!
We are seeking professionals that would like to work remotely notarizing documents for the public.
We have an AWESOME Certified Mobile Notary Association Club that will help market your notary services to the public.
Ask yourself the following ...
- Are you 18 years and older?
- Do you want to become your own boss?
- Do you want to work from home or remotely?
- Do you like helping and communicating with new people?
- Do you have a home office setup?
- Do you have a reliable vehicle?
- Are you great at keeping scheduled appointments
- Are you interested in a business or new career with unlimited income potential?
- If you answered "YES" then we would love to hear from YOU!
- Great communication skills
- Landline or Mobile phone
- Clean background record
- Record detail information in a journal logbook
- Organizational skills
Hours are flexible – create your own work schedule PT or FT
Pay range: $75.00 - $150.00 per signing
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- One (1) or more years’ experience in sales, customer service, admin-office, banking, loan servicing, real estate or related fields.
- Notary Public Commission will be required if you are not certified and we will help you get certified.
Become A Notary and Register Today!
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary. Please call today 1 (405) 568-7539 to discuss any questions and how to join our notary network. Visit https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
Please reference agent id code CMNSCarolH on your application.
New Notary Certification Department
Partner with the borrower to get appropriate documentation.
Ensure all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy.
Meet metrics as defined by management.
Work with borrowers, Mortgage Loan Originators, Underwriting and vendors.