Remote Online Mobile Notary | York, Pennsylvania
Mobile Notary Signing Agent
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Online Notary to work in the U.S. This is a contract position.
In this role, you will be able to sign up for depositions, arbitrations, and other legal meetings that we run with our existing client pipeline within the legal industry. We will provide you with the freedom to select how many of these events you want to take, meaning you can regulate how much work you want to do with us.
Once you are signed up, we expect you to either do just the swear in of the witness and/or continue with facilitating the whole deposition flow, which includes, but is not limited to intervening when parties speak over each other, backreading the questions and ensuring that parties are speaking clearly.
• Facilitate the deposition flow as described above if deposition requires it.
• Confirm all documents/affidavits have been executed and notarized properly based on your state guidelines.
• Administer oaths via video-conferencing means.
• You need to be available during EST sometimes or PST hours to take depositions with us.
• Some clients will require you to stay for the whole duration of the depositions. We will try to estimate the time you need to block in your schedule. However, they can last for several hours.
• Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts.
• Must live in the U.S.
• Must be able to obtain a notary public license.
• A copy of your state RON commission certificate - please send it to us together with your application.
• Provide personable and professional customer service while remotely swearing in the deponents.
• Be able to work from home and have a professional background when talking to customers.
• Be able to work from the state where you obtained your license to perfect online notarizations.
• Professional appearance - remember you will be visible to the general public.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General home office environment. Some lifting and bending will be required.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00per loan signing appointment
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/