Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Notary Specialist to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Execute assigned processes, such as signing loan documents, prepare affidavits, organize physical/electronic files, answer email correspondence, and communicate process issues that are critical to the success of other departments.
• Scan, copy, print, and redact legal documents.
• Recommend improvements to operational processes.
• Create and maintain process and procedural documentation.
• Handle client data securely and in a timely fashion per our client work standards.
• Train other team members to maintain standards and follow documented procedures.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Must have a high school diploma (or GED).
• Licensed Notary Public in the U.S. state you live in is strongly preferred.
• Experience in the Microsoft Suite of products is required.
• Being results-driven and customer focused are requirements of the position as well as having the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple work assignments.
• Strong attention to detail while providing a high-quality work result is critical.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSAmyR whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please see the description in the above information.