Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Notary Signing Agent to work in the U.S. only.
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Current and Active Notary Commission for your state.
• Must have a valid drivers' license and clean driving record.
• Minimum one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is essential.
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSArnie whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department
• Notarization of all required documentation for titles and vehicle registrations.
• Process motor vehicle titles and registrations including receiving payments of titles and vehicle registrations.
• Examine documents submitted by customers and vendors for motor vehicle titles and registrations. Determine the authenticity of documents. Issue the appropriate license and registrations.
• Prepare and review all documentation issues for motor vehicle titles, registrations, validations, and license plates.
• Assist in the daily cash-out process, daily shipping process, and scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
• Data entry of all information from the Vehicle Application (VEH) to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) system to print vehicle registration; including making sure the correct transaction type is typed.
• Proofreading all information from the VEH including verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's information, and mileage to the vehicle's registration.
• Prepare all end-of-the-day DPS reports using the designated forms.
• Perform a variety of office support tasks, which include answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions in person and over the telephone about sales taxes, driver's license, reinstatements, IRP, motor vehicle, and entering data into the computer. Follow-up phone calls to customers may be necessary.