Remote Notary Public/ Nationwide- Depositions | Gillette, Wyoming
Remote Notary Public / Nationwide
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) are looking for a Remote Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
• Conduct remote notarizations for depositions, affidavits, and other legal documents via secure online platforms.
• Verify the identity of signers and witness their signatures to ensure compliance with state notary laws and regulations.
• Maintain accurate and organized records of notarized documents, including dates, signers' identities, and notarization details.
• Communicate effectively with clients, attorneys, and other stakeholders to schedule and facilitate remote notarizations.
• Stay up-to-date on state-specific notary laws and regulations to ensure compliance in all transactions.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
• Active Notary Public commission in your state of residence (U.S.).
• Minimum of 1 years of experience as a Notary Public, with a focus on remote notarizations is preferred.
• Strong understanding of state-specific notary laws and regulations.
• Proficient in using secure online notarization platforms and digital tools.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism in a remote setting.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: High-speed Internet connection, reliable computer with a camera and microphone, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on the application for your notary business.