Remote Notary Public** Loans | Springfield, Missouri/ Nationwide
Remote Mobile Notary Public**
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) are looking for a Remote Mobile Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
• Conduct remote loan signings for a variety of financial transactions, including mortgage closings, refinance agreements, and other critical paperwork.
• Verify the identity of signers and witness their signatures to comply with state notary laws and industry standards.
• Guide clients through the signing process, ensuring they understand and complete all necessary documents accurately.
• Maintain meticulous records of notarized loan documents, including dates, signers' identities, and transaction details.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, lenders, title companies, and other stakeholders to coordinate remote signing appointments.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
• Active Notary Public commission in your state of residence (U.S.). Training will be provided.
• Certified Notary Signing Agent (CNSA) designation is preferred.
• Proven experience as a Mobile Notary Signing Agent with expertise in remote loan signings.
• Strong knowledge of state-specific notary laws and regulations, particularly related to loan documents.
• Proficiency in using secure online notarization platforms and digital tools.
• Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: High-speed Internet connection, reliable computer with a camera and microphone, and a home office set-up. Access to cutting-edge technology and software for efficient virtual notarizations.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on the application for your notary business.