Remote Notary Public- Full-time
Remote Notary Public
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Review and notarize documents/affidavits.
• Confirm that all documents/affidavits/pleadings have been executed and notarized properly based on state guidelines.
• Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts.
• Administer oaths during telephonic hearings or trials as required.
• Maintain knowledge of current department policies and procedures and apply as necessary in appropriate circumstances. Update department manager about any recent changes.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary public commission in your state.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00 per loan closing signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department