Remote Notary Public (Contractor) - Part-Time - Belmont, Massachusetts
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: PT; Contract
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Must be an active Notary Public in your state. High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be willing to sign up to be a Remote Online Webcam Notary Public through your Secretary of State to be able to perform notarizations at home and through online video conferencing technology for clients in your state.
• Experience explaining legal documents
• Ability to travel with an automobile and must be on time.
• Pass a background check
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up. Must have a computer to receive and print documents. You will be supplied with printing supplies.
COMPENSATION: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department
Agent ID: CMNSBeckyW
- You will be meeting with clients throughout the week for Real Estate lender signings at their home or office to sign bank documents for their purchase or refinance.
- You will show the client where to sign, explain what they are signing and notarize their signature.