Remote Mobile Notary Signing Agent | Flexible Schedule | Warwick, Rhode Island
Remote Mobile Notary Signing Agent | Flexible Schedule
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Mobile Notary Signing Agent to work in the U.S. only. Must be a U.S. citizen.
OVERVIEW: Provide exceptional professional service while guiding your clients through the online notarization process.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Complete accurate and legal online notarizations.
• As applicable, notarize closing documents as a Loan Signing Agent.
• Assist with customer product education, system knowledge, troubleshooting, and white glove assistance as needed.
• Monitor schedule email inbox, calculating and requesting invoices and follow up.
• Attend monthly meetings and cross trainings as required.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Higher degree in relevant discipline is a plus.
• Experience as a Notary Public/Signing Agent.
• Loan Signing Agent experience and licensure in your covered state.
• Previous call center experience of face-to-face customer service support experience preferred.
• Knowledge of mortgage closing documents and processes.
• Required to have the familiarity or willingness to learn about U.S. notary laws, governance, and practices.
• Capable of handling multiple priorities in a time pressured environment.
• Superior customer service skills with emphasis on written and oral communication.
• Ability to creatively problem solve issues through enhanced technology savvy.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/