Certified Mobile Notary Services (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Escrow Officer to work in the U.S.
Escrow Officer is responsible for providing services to complete transactions involving real property sales and loans in connection with the insuring of marketable title.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Monday-Friday; 40 hours/week
- Resident Producers licenses with the State.
- Valid State Driver License
- Preferred Notary Public
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Maintain an ongoing relationship with clients on a routine basis to ensure continued business and referrals.
• Effectively communicate with customers to process new and existing title orders.
• Provide company stewardship to customers, servicing as a company liaison with Realtor's, lenders, attorneys etc.
REVIEW TITLE COMMITMENTS...
• Review accuracy in vesting, insured parties, insured values and rates as filed.
• Correlate property description on commitments to surveys, policies, mortgages, deeds, purchase agreements and other legal documents ascertaining its accuracy and completeness.
• Review title requirements as set forth in the commitment and obtain and review proper documentation, such as; deeds, mortgage and land contract payoffs, discharges, trust documents, divorce documents, power of attorneys, probate documents, corporate documents and other documents pertinent to and required to create marketable title.
• Review any exceptions to ensure that you have a working knowledge of the exceptions to the policy should customers have any questions.
• Schedule and coordinate closings with parties involved in transactions.
• Prepare escrow settlement documents as instructed by company, lender, attorneys and purchase agreements.
• Including proration of taxes, rents, and other items as required by instructions.
• Explain closing documents to parties including answering questions regarding the closing statement, title insurance or closing documents and obtain all necessary signatures.
• Notarize all necessary closing documents Collect and disburse all funds and documents to appropriate parties.
• Maintain follow-up necessary for completion of transactions and issuance of policies.
• Prepare written escrow agreements in accordance with the contract or instructions given
• File and record transaction documents for issuance of final policies.
• Prior to the completion of a closing assure that all title requirements are met and parties can be properly insured.
• The Escrow Officer may be assigned to additional tasks in support of the department’s goals.