Remote Candle Sales Representative/ Flexible Schedule
Remote Candle Sales Representative
All Wax Candle Company (https://allwaxcandlecompany.com) is now seeking to fill several Remote Candle Sales Representative positions to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: PT/FT; 1099; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
LOCATION: Telecommute from your home office. We are hiring remote Independent Candle Sales Distributors in all 50 states of the U.S.
OBJECTIVE: To increase sales and drive growth of the company's candle product line by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers to increase sales of the company's candle products.
• Present, demonstrate, and sell the company's candle products to customers.
• Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
• Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas.
• Maintain accurate records of sales activities, including customer information, and product sales data.
• Stay up-to-date on market trends and competitors to provide insights and recommendations to management.
• Attend trade shows and events to promote the company's products and build relationships with customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Sales, Marketing, or a related field is preferred.
• Proven experience in sales, specifically in the candle industry.
• Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend events.
• Passion for candles and a strong understanding of the candle market.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, telephone, or cell phone with unlimited long distance.
20%–30% for each candle sold.
40% for candles sold in bulk orders of 20 or more at retail price.
1099 contractor payments are paid bi-weekly.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE:
Hours to make calls to potential candidates are from 8:00 AM-6:30 PM, Mon.-Sat. You can work up to 50 hours per week. We are closed on Sundays and all major holidays. Also, you must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week to stay active in this position. You can decide the hours and days that suit you best while working from the comfort of your own home office.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
LET’S GET STARTED AND REGISTER TO APPLY TODAY!
We will contact you back within the next 24 hours regarding our contractor pre-screening process and online candle training module details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (405) 805-6163.
All Wax Candle Company
Sales and Communication