Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Post Closing Specialist II to work remotely in the U.S.
This role helps to ensure that all closed loan files are audited and any document deficiencies are followed up on and resolved to produce a salable loan file. In addition, this role is required to make sure that all government loans meet Housing & Urban Development (HUD) and/or Veterans Administration (VA) guidelines for insurance and guaranty of the loans by these agencies.
- Expedite the clearing and curing of loan document deficiencies.
- Confirm, communicate, and clear salability issues on closed loans, for sale on the Secondary Market, in a timely manner.
- Prepare appropriate documents for closing.
- Retrieve missing or corrected documents from various Loan Production Office employees, settlement agents, or insurance companies to resolve the outstanding deficiency.
- Audit government binder documents according to HUD/VA agency guidelines.
- Insure loans through online government insuring systems. Remit MIP (Mortgage Insurance Premium) or Funding Fee payments through online government systems.
- Request underlying original documents from external custodians and lenders for CEMA loans.
- Prepare specific documents to support refinance loans closing as a CEMA.
- Contact settlement agents and title companies (via phone, fax, or email) to request outstanding documents and/or corrections.
- Complete various projects, as assigned, either individually or in a team environment. Communicate with impacted areas regarding exceptions as they arise.
- Monitor and prepare required daily, weekly, and monthly reports for tracking purposes.
- Work closely with both Internal and External Customers such as co-workers, Loan Production Office employees, settlement agents, title companies, insurance agencies, and custodians or external lenders.
- Train peers on new policies and procedures and presents ideas to improve processes and workflow.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.