Post-Closing Auditor / Work From Home
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Post-closing Auditor to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
Technical: 6 months-1 year
Education: HS Diploma/GED
Preferred: Associate/Technical Degree, with a concentration in Business.
Read and understand closing documents, including closing instructions as they relate to post closing requirements.
Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and Adobe PDF.
Strong attention to detail.
Basic understanding of mortgage closing documents.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
Motivated, positive, and a team player.
Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Review executed closings packages in ResWare within required timelines to ensure client signing requirements are met and that recording documents are correct and can be sent to the recording department for processing.
- Properly provide the status of any failed audits in ResWare in order to ensure the resolution specialist can complete a timely follow up for audit deficiencies.
- Track documents for investment properties and complete the upload(s) from signing service scanned documents if required in order to meeting funding deadlines.
- Follow up with notaries to ensure the proper return of executed documents if the tracking information is not showing the accurate status in the ResWare software.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the manager.