Online Notary Closer
Virtual Notary Public / Mobile
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Prepare legal document packages for attorney approval and your notarization.
• Review and endorse, when appropriate, documents/affidavits requiring execution by you on behalf of the firm.
• Confirm all documents, affidavits, etc. have been executed and notarized properly based on state and firm guidelines.
• Maintain an electronic notary log of all documents that you have notarized for the firm’s purpose.
• Receive packages, signing when required, and forward immediately to the correct department.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Retrieve and route messages left on company-wide voice mail system. Retrieve incoming faxes and forward to the correct department.
• Check case management software to-do listings daily and assume responsibility for tasks within scope of responsibility and skills.
• Communicates with courts and clients to obtain information needed in the case.
• Update internal system and client communication portals throughout the day.
• Process mail by coding documents and uploading scanned files into the case management system.
• Other administrative support as needed.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must hold a current Notary commission the state that you live in.
• Prior experience in an office setting is preferred. Prior legal support or mortgage servicing experience is a plus, is but is not required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00per loan signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/