Notary Signing Agent Administrative- Part-time, Contract
Notary Signing Agent Administrative
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking to hire for a Notary Signing Agent to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Part-time, Contract
• Provide support to the Owners and assisting in daily administration needs;
• Manage various administrative activities, as assigned by Owners.
• General accounting and bookkeeping of Company records.
• Prepare Affidavits, notarize documents, and maintain the appropriate filing systems (i.e., Cloud).
• Help manage Accounts receivables.
• Maintain Client database and keeping contacts up-to-date.
• Organize and schedule orders that come via email.
• Generate invoices for Owners to populate and issue.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Update and maintain Company policies and procedures.
• Order Company supplies, when requested.
• Provide general support to Clients and Owners.
• MUST BE NOTARY PUBLIC (or soon to become one).
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• High School or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• High School degree or Associate's Degree.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel and Word skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to organize your work using tools.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: General office equipment, computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $12.00 - $25.00 per hour
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/