Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) for Notary Signing Agents for work as independent contractors to work in the U.S. only.
This position is best for someone who is highly-motivated in making a great salary and are interested in accepting as many signings as possible.
• Print mixed page (legal and letter) docs.
• Drive to signing appointments within your coverage area(s).
• Manage all aspects of the signing experience.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
• Notary Public commission.
• Highly organized, communicative, and detail-oriented.
• High degree of professionalism and great with printing and technology.
• Solid judgement/high emotional IQ and a quick learner.
• Exceptional attitude and willingness to fix mistakes no questions asked, which is the most important attribute we are looking for!
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSArnie whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department
Be available, on 'Stand-by' for incoming phone calls , and drafting as many signatures (signings) as possible to accompany the posed job title illustrated above.
Additional properties to executing as a Certified Notary 'Signing Agent' thrives on the same expectations that mirror other pending jobs posted by CMNS website (via "Job Listings").
For additional information regarding the terms and conditions under the clause section, "Responsibilities," reach out to CMNS Supervisor at: (405)-568-7539