Notary Public / Work From Home
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for a Notary Public to work remotely in the U.S.
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and technical tasks related to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection.
High school diploma.
One year of office experience.
At least one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is advantageous.
Thorough knowledge of your state's notarial processing.
Technical Capacity: computer, database and spreadsheet proficient.
Must be highly capable to learn and use a computer program quickly, efficiently and consistently (to be trained).
Should assess own strengths and weaknesses, pursue training and development opportunities and strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Ethical Standards: treat others with respect, work with integrity and uphold organizational values.
Thoroughness—great attention to detail is critical.
Collaboration skills: must work well with others as part of a team.
Communication proficiency, both orally and written.
Professional appearance, attitude and telephone manner is essential.
Flexibility: must be able to multitask, prioritize and re-prioritize when necessary.
Punctuality & Attendance: must arrive promptly before the start of shift and be in communication early if there is any problem.
This job operates in a professional home office environment.
Standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Must have Internet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Notarize documents.
- Greeting, directing, and assisting customers that come into your home office.
- Prepare documents related to motor vehicle titles and registrations.
- Enter and retrieve information from computer, answer multi-line phone system, and following up with phone calls to customers when necessary.
- Occasionally be involved in daily cash out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Follow standard protocol for all State regulations regarding vehicular transactions, such as:
- Process motor vehicle titles and registrations.
- Issue Driver's Licenses and State IDs.
- Receive payments of titles and vehicle registrations.
- Accept tax payments and file appropriate documentation.