Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Notary Public/Office Manager to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary Commission within 1 year of employment.
• High school diploma.
• One year of office experience.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSCandiceR whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Schedule and confirm appointments/meetings/travel arrangements.
• Prioritize daily tasks.
• Manage incoming/outgoing communications (via email/phone/text messages).
• Review and notarize documents/affidavits.
• Confirm that all documents/affidavits/pleadings have been executed and notarized properly based on state guidelines.
• Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts.
• Administer oaths during telephonic hearings or trials as required.
• Maintain knowledge of current department policies and procedures and apply as necessary in appropriate circumstances. Update department manager about any recent changes.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
• Other duties may be assigned.