Notary Public/ Office Manager
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Notary Public/Office Manager to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Notarize documents.
• Travel, as needed, to notarize client documents and pick up work to be processed.
• Follow standard protocol for all State regulations regarding vehicular transactions, such as: processing motor vehicle titles and registrations, issuing Driver's Licenses and State ID's, receiving payments of titles and vehicle registrations, and accepting tax payments and file the appropriate documentation.
• Greet, direct, and assist clients that come into your home office.
• Prepare documents related to motor vehicle titles and registrations.
• Enter and retrieve information from your computer, answer a multi-line phone system, and follow up with phone calls to clients when necessary.
• Occasionally involved in daily cash out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
• Notary Commission within 1 year of employment.
• High school diploma.
• One year of office experience.
PREFERRED: At least one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is advantageous.
• Thorough knowledge of your state’s notarial processing (when applicable).
• Technical capacity: computer, database and spreadsheet proficient.
• Must be highly capable to learn and use a computer program quickly, efficiently and consistently.
• Should be able to assess own strengths and weaknesses, pursue training and development opportunities and strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
• Ethical standards: treat others with respect, work with integrity and uphold organizational values.
• Thoroughness: great attention to detail is critical, as this is a State monitored business.
• Collaboration skills: must work well with others as part of a team.
• Communication Proficiency, both orally and written.
• Professional appearance, attitude and telephone manner is essential.
• Flexibility: must be able to multitask, prioritize and reprioritize when necessary.
• Punctuality & attendance: must arrive promptly before the start of shift, have reliable transportation, and be in communication early if there is any problem.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
Notary Public/ Notary Public Office Manager