Notary Public Content Training Specialist / Work From Home
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking to hire a part-time Notary Public Content Training Specialist. This is a remote, U.S. based position.
This position will create content associated with training new and existing Notary Publics. This position can work remotely with flexible hours.
JOB TYPE: Part-time
Active Notary Public License.
2/+ years of experience of Notary Public Services.
Personally completed over 500 notary signings.
Active Notary Signing Agent.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Copy editing skills.
Research and synthesis skills.
Pay strong attention to detail.
Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Google Sheets.
Excellent computer skills.
Ability to work from home.
Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. As well as a copy of your background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Create PowerPoint presentations on various topics surrounding notary training.
- Write short and long-form articles to be distributed for ongoing notary training.
- Answer frequently asked questions regarding tricky notary situations
- Create study questions and answers for training modules.
- Create scripts and voice-recorded content to enhance our PowerPoint presentation.
- Create storyboard notes for production to edit and enhance videos.
- Work with our creative team to produce high-end training videos and presentations.
- Review content for errors.