Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Notary Public/Office Manager to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Notarize documents.
• Travel, as needed, to notarize client documents and pick up work to be processed.
• Follow standard protocol for all State regulations regarding vehicular transactions, such as: processing motor vehicle titles and registrations, issuing Driver's Licenses and State ID's, receiving payments of titles and vehicle registrations, and accepting tax payments and file the appropriate documentation.
• Greet, direct, and assist clients that come into your home office.
• Prepare documents related to motor vehicle titles and registrations.
• Enter and retrieve information from your computer, answer a multi-line phone system, and follow up with phone calls to clients when necessary.
• Occasionally involved in daily cash out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
• Notary Commission within 1 year of employment.
• High school diploma.
• One year of office experience.
PREFERRED: At least one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is advantageous.
• Thorough knowledge of your state’s notarial processing (when applicable).
• Technical capacity: computer, database and spreadsheet proficient.
• Must be highly capable to learn and use a computer program quickly, efficiently and consistently.
• Should be able to assess own strengths and weaknesses, pursue training and development opportunities and strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
• Ethical standards: treat others with respect, work with integrity and uphold organizational values.
• Thoroughness: great attention to detail is critical, as this is a State monitored business.
• Collaboration skills: must work well with others as part of a team.
• Communication Proficiency, both orally and written.
• Professional appearance, attitude and telephone manner is essential.
• Flexibility: must be able to multitask, prioritize and reprioritize when necessary.
• Punctuality & attendance: must arrive promptly before the start of shift, have reliable transportation, and be in communication early if there is any problem.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSAmyR whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please see the description in the above information.