Notary Loan Officer Assistant / Remote
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for a Notary Loan Officer Assistant to work remotely in the U.S.
Must have NMLS license or be willing to obtain a NMLS license.
2/+ years of Mortgage and or Real Estate Experience is preferred.
Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
Keep current on all licensing requirements and continuing education classes throughout the year to maintain your LO license.
Ability to understand loan pricing and general mortgage guidelines to quote rates, interact with clients, and prepare necessary documentation.
Excellent disposition, work ethic, and a team-oriented mindset
Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, and Excel (required).
Positive outlook and proactive attitude working around a relatively complex and regulated underwriting process.
A strong commitment to customer service, sales associates, and borrowers—is a must!!
Ability to work from home.
Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Review income documentation from clients and assess suitable programs and investor solutions.
- Assist Team with providing Commitment and Pre-approval letters.
- Enter and maintain client contacts.
- Work with the Marketing department on lead generation marketing materials and flyers as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to team.
- Promptly return calls from borrowers and real estate agents.
- Keep team organized; in general, daily.
- Order appraisal and title work on all files; promptly prepare files for processing team.
- Assist other members of the team as needed.
- Interview borrowers over the phone and take loan applications.
- Support Loan Officers with new and past clients to lock loans and increase monthly production.