Notary Administrative Assistant / Flexible Hours
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking to hire for a Notary Administrative Assistant to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Part-time, Contract
• MUST BE NOTARY PUBLIC (or soon to become one).
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• High School or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• High School degree or Associate's Degree.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel and Word skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to organize your work using tools.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: General office equipment, computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $12.00 - $25.00 per hour
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
• Provide support to the Owners and assisting in daily administration needs;
• Manage various administrative activities, as assigned by Owners.
• General accounting and bookkeeping of Company records.
• Prepare Affidavits, notarize documents, and maintain the appropriate filing systems (i.e., Cloud).
• Help manage Accounts receivables.
• Maintain Client database and keeping contacts up-to-date.
• Organize and schedule orders that come via email.
• Generate invoices for Owners to populate and issue.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Update and maintain Company policies and procedures.
• Order Company supplies, when requested.
• Provide general support to Clients and Owners.