Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Mortgage Loan Funding Agent to work remotely. This is a U.S. based position.
The Remote Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for the efficient and timely coordination of all aspects of closing residential mortgage and home equity loans.
The MLF provides support to all loan origination channels and facilitates the structuring, disclosures, documentation, closing, funding, and post-closing mortgage processes while providing a superior member service experience.
The incumbent ensures loan fulfillment in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws, regulatory and audit guidance, and within internal policies and standards, and also works with management to review and respond to quality control findings and facilitate audit reviews.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539
Essential duties to help our members...
• Establish professional rapport with all internal and external customers including borrowers, brokers, third-party vendors and internal staff.
• Engage with members to ensure their understanding of process and time-frame, and provides timely and consistent updates.
• Request, collect, and assemble additional documents from borrowers as necessary to ensure completeness and accuracy of the loan file.
• Make informed and logical loan recommendations to the origination staff for possible restructuring, product eligibility, borrower desire, and the need for re-disclosure based on updated information.
• Validate origination-entered data from the loan application and verifies accuracy of information as cross-referenced with supplied documentation.
• Review and analyze all documents for authenticity, accuracy, and sufficiency.
• Understand the interrelationship of all documentation and the basic analysis and underwriting factors involved in the loan manufacturing process.
• Communicate clearly, accurately, regularly and timely with all stakeholders in the mortgage funding process including, but not limited to, mortgage originators, underwriters, brokers, and Mortgage Servicing Department staff.
• Solve funding process issues with management, mortgage originators, closing and settlement agents.
• Ensure closing request is accurate and all title, appraisal or flood issues have been resolved.
• Update all fees and closing date as necessary, and creates and disseminates closing disclosures timely, reporting cure situations to responsible parties.
• Review loan closing requests for completeness, following up with originators, processors, title and/or the settlement agent to obtain needed insurance, tax payments, payoff, title or other documentation.
Input and/or verifies final loan data, invoices, and fees.
• Coordinate with the processor, originator and/or settlement agent to identify signing date and interfaces with consumer lending to facilitate signing of concurrent docs when applicable.
• Review final funding conditions to coordinate with all parties to clear conditions.
• Ensure all loan documents are signed properly and free of modifications, notary acknowledgment is clear and legible, and funds to close are sourced.
• Arrange final package in specific stacking or scanning order.
• Prepare funding wire, ensures that wire is balanced, including any impounds and fees being netted from the wire and that wire instructions are accurate and have been approved with closing protection.
• Issue funding disbursement authorization to the closing agent after audit completion. Completes wire request in the Wire Queue.
• Validate loan has fully funded and recorded with the closing agent as appropriate; request return of funds when necessary.
• Conduct audit of final settlement statement to verify all information, including charges, fees, disbursements, impounds, etc. are accurate and charged in accordance with the Closing Disclosure and Itemization of Amount Financed.
• Prepare daily funding log for group distribution and tracking.
• Loan Management and Compliance
• Track all loans from inception to funding through daily monitoring of the loan origination system (LOS), spreadsheets, and other tracking tools.
• Assist loan origination in monitoring of lock expiration's and lock management.
• Maintain Regulation B files to track and ensure regulatory compliance on all incomplete mortgage applications.
• Previously audited files for consistency and adequacy including approval with lending authority, rate lock, appraisal, preliminary title report, hazard insurance, mortgage insurance, program guidelines, and lender’s charges or credits.
• Analyze loan package for compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines including disclosure and rescission periods.
• Run and clears any alerts generated from applicable compliance tools or engines, interfacing with compliance specialist, if needed.
• Prepare, generate, and disclose; tracks and facilitates CD acknowledgment for compliance.
• Review final closing statement for accuracy; transfers file to servicing for system audit and archiving.
• Update and tracks discrepancies and cures for monthly reporting and training.