Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Mortgage Loan Funder Agent virtually in the U.S. only.
Preparing and coordinating all final loan documentation for loan closings such as drawing loan documents, auditing loan files and lock confirmations, reviewing loan documents for funding and regulatory compliance, preparing collateral disclosures for shipment to investors, reviewing funding conditions, initiating funding requests with warehouse banks, and communicating final funding figures to escrow.
- Draw closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination.
- Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc. and to maintain compliance with federal, state (wet and dry) and agency guidelines.
- Ensure that underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to fund.
- Prepare final loan documents for closing.
- Audit initial application, disclosures and HMDA information for accuracy and completeness.
- Input funding information into the Encompass loan system.
- Review CD settlement statement.
- Prepare funding packages for warehouse lenders.
- Set up wire for closing agent/title with funding department.
- Other duties may be assigned.
OTHER DUTIES: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539