Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Mortgage Closer II to work remotely in the U.S.
Services as intermediary for the collection, review and preparation of information for submission of loans for Closing Disclosure (CD) issuance. Collaborates with applicable parties to meet target close date through time management of tasks and pipeline reporting.
Ensure the accuracy of data being submitted for CD Issuance that includes Hazard Insurance, taxes, fees, payoffs, and applicable invoices for third party fees.
The scope of the position involves a high level of risk due to the importance of the regulations that a closer is responsible for adhering to such as TRID, High Cost, TILA, and RESPA.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Maintain effective communication with all necessary parties involved in closing a transaction, from the customer, broker, correspondent, settlement agent, loan officer, post-closing, loan delivery, mortgage servicing, mortgage accounting, funding and co-workers to ensure a seamless closing experience; starting with CD preparation to CD Issuance through to issuing Final Closing documents.
• Work with various internal departments as well as external organizations to obtain closing related documentation or obtain necessary information needed to complete a closing (i.e., payoffs, subordination’s, releases, tax, title, homeowners/flood information).
• Perform a thorough and accurate review of the file to ensure the loan is in compliance with State and Federal guidelines. This also includes but is not limited to reviewing homeowners, flood, title and tax related documents.
• Follow up on rate lock expirations and document expirations.
• Review system of record information to ensure accurate closing documentation can be prepared and that the necessary closing documents are in the system.
• Perform validation of fees and submit wires to fund all loans within necessary time frames.
• Prepare and Issue CD timely and accurately, ensuring review of applicable at close conditions, investment required into transaction, and cash back at closing.
• Report system and closing document issues to management.
• Test closing documents and custom enhancements for system updates.
• Assist in new employee/contractor on-boarding, and technical training.
• Aid with expansion of departmental instructional manual/materials.
• Serve as senior member of staff to support Team Lead in answering questions, briefing peers on policy/procedure updates and providing considerable input on day-to-day business practices.
• Proven ability to excel in demonstrating key skills and consistently exceeds the agreed upon objectives outlined in positions Annual Performance Objectives.
• Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
• Maintain all control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity.
• Complete other related duties as assigned.