Mobile Notary Public- Full-time
Mobile Notary Public
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Mobile Notary Public to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Maintain liaison with state agencies to acquire legal papers, stamps, and seals.
• Ascertain that all stamps, seals, and papers are kept safely under lock and key.
• Interview clients briefly to ensure that they understand the mechanics of documents.
• Determine the eligibility of documents and clients’ intentions by indulging them in conversation.
• Verify that all identification documents such as birth certificates, social security cards, passports and licenses.
• Ascertain that the signer is not coerced into signing a document.
• Prepare documents according to set content standards.
• Sign all of the prepared documents and affixing stamps and seals on them in a bid to provide approval.
• Create and preparing records of items notarized and ensure that they are in correct order for public reference.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary commission in your state
• Experience as a Realty Notary is preferred but is not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Clean background check.
• Effective communication and phone skills with an outgoing approach.
• Organized and pays close attention to detail.
• Team player that can also work independently.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00 per loan closing signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department