Mobile Notary / Flexible Hours
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Mobile Notary to work remotely in the U.S. only.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Notary Public
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Ability to consult with principals and/or their agents to resolve discrepancies and organize/prioritize workflow.
• Technically proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and other computer applications.
• Knowledge of title process, escrow process, and company policies/procedures.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to meet continuous deadlines, and coordination between all persons involved with the escrow transaction.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player.
• Continuous alertness, concentration, and attention to detail.
• Able to work independently with little or no guidance.
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
• Notarize documents in accordance with the statutory laws and administrative rules that apply to Notaries Public.
• Work with local escrow branches to schedule accommodation signing and Mobile Notary appointments.
• Travel to various locations based on appointments.
• Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and notary regulations.
• Work individually and as an active team member helping to achieve department goals.