Mobile Notary Coordinator / Work From Home
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for a Mobile Notary Coordinator to work remotely in the U.S.
This role involves being a signing services professional with deep experience in recruiting, training, and on-boarding notaries. As well as perfecting the systems and procedures by which notary orders are placed and fulfilled.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Notary Public commission is preferred.
Notary Coordination experience is preferred.
Prior work in escrow, mortgage, title or other real estate settlement field. Awareness of notary public duties and requirements.
Prior work in a signing service firm or capacity (i.e., scheduling loan signings).
Success with consistently high satisfaction scores from clients, notaries and consumers.
Commitment to quality in all you do by embracing our tight timelines (including same-day turnaround), always responding promptly to phone and email requests, addressing a large pipeline of orders, balancing competing priorities to grow and monitor the network while addressing current signing assignments, and maintaining rigorous quality control standards.
Precise attention to detail will allow you to meet very tight deadlines amidst a fast-paced environment.
Verbal and written communication skills will demonstrate your professionalism and reflect ours.
Excellent phone etiquette, professionalism, organization, follow-through, and time management.
Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Outlook) and proficiency in learning and applying new computer systems.
Ability to work remotely without direct supervision and to demonstrate performance against set goals and objectives.
Ability to work from home.
Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Assess our notary network for coverage and geographic coverage gaps; place advertisements and conduct other outreach to add notaries to our approved panel.
- Facilitate notary on-boarding by leveraging our technology and your customer service skills; conduct virtual training.
- Monitor systems for new order placement; interface with escrow officers to confirm notary order placement; identify opportunities for system enhancements to improve client experience.
- Process signing service orders by monitoring system-scripted processes or manually connecting clients with notaries and consumers; place welcome calls as applicable to confirm consumer appointments; follow up with notaries to confirm signings, signing completion and document remittance.
- Conduct ongoing client and customer assessments to ensure the achievement of target service levels and timely order completion
- Troubleshoot to resolve problems, address “last-minute” issues and drive toward successful outcomes.