Loan Signing Office Coordinator / Contractor
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone that can fill the position of a Loan Signing Office Coordinator to work remotely in the U.S.
The Loan Signing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all signings are properly assigned to appropriate Notary in a timely manner throughout the day.
They provide an excellent and smooth experience for all parties involved through effective communication and status updates for consistent successful signings.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REQUIRED ENVIRONMENT: Home office setting
Office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer skills (Required)
High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
Ability to communicate effectively, including typing skills.
Strong initiative and the ability to manage your own time.
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to work effectively under high demands.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet
Pay: $125.00 to $200.00 per hour
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of successful signing.
- Ensure that all signings are appropriately assigned in a timely manner.
- Track and analyze status of daily order process.
- Ensure the quality of signed documents with Notaries.
- Maintain effective communication with team, clients, signers and Notaries at all times.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive file(s).