Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Loan Signing Notary to work remotely in the U.S.
Our Notaries are responsible for providing exceptional professional service while guiding our client(s) through the online notarization process.
Notaries proficiently answer incoming calls and live chats to assist with the eClosing and Notary Signing Agent protocols. In addition, Notaries monitor customer progress and offer assistance and education to clients as needed.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Responsible for completing accurate and legal online notarizations.
• As applicable, notarize closing documents as a Loan Signing Agent.
• Answer incoming customer phone calls and/or respond to live chat requests to assist customers with the online notarization process, individuals searching for RON providers, and other company related questions.
• Assist with customer product education, system knowledge, troubleshooting, and white glove assistance as needed.
• Monitoring schedule email inbox, calculating and requesting invoices and follow up.
• Submit tickets for platform issues or recommendations as they arise.
• Attend monthly meetings and cross training as required.
• All other duties as assigned.