Loan Signing Agent (Contractor) - Part-Time - Public Notary in New York - Saint Albans, New York
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking someone to fill the position of a Loan Signing Agent to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary License
• E&O/Malpractice insurance experience is not required but is recommended.
• Familiarity with various legal documents.
• Ability to build rapport with clients.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department
Agent ID: CMNSBeckyW
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
• Confirm appointment with the borrower in advance of closing.
• Print closing packages.
• Meet with the borrower either in your home or any neutral location that is in your coverage area to conduct real estate closings such as Refinance, HELOC, Purchase, Reverse Mortgages, etc.