Loan Document Signer
Loan Document Signer
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Loan Document Signer to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Part-time; Remote
Verify signatures and notarize documents. Provide a variety of basic clerical duties such as maintain files, checking reports, gathering information, and keeping records.
• Execute and notarize documents.
• Must be professional in the presentation of loan documents, such as the note, settlement statement and Deed of Trust and remain confidential and professional.
• Provide information explaining executed documents.
• Perform a range of clerical duties as required.
• This may include data entry, proofreading, posting records, searching and investigating.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Background knowledge of mortgage lending business is preferred.
• Active notary license preferred. May obtain notary license during training process.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Possess basic real estate/escrow/title terminology.
• Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/