Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to work as a Loan Closing Specialist to work virtually in the U.S.
This role is primarily focused on the maintenance and preparation of closing documents to match underwriting and compliance requirements along with delivery to the settlement agent/title agency in a timely manner. More specifically, this position is expected to order closing instructions to be sent to closing agent and prepares the initial and any subsequent Closing Disclosures according to all TRID guidelines. Additionally, the Closing Specialist is responsible for the collection of documents after the closing agent has obtained the necessary signatures on relevant documents.
A key element of this role will be the organization and coordination with the title agency so that all necessary documents are included in the closing package and all needed signatures are obtained.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order and prepare all closing instructions and execute company procedures required to prepare all necessary closing documents required to close and fund residential mortgage loans in accordance with company and investor policies and requirements. Specifically, this role will order closing instructions, prepare Closing Disclosures, and prepare closing packages that match the underwriting, processing, and end-investor requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare closing worksheet and complete pre-closing Quality Control (QC) review of assigned files. Ensure that all underwriting, QC and closing conditions are satisfied prior to loan closing and release of the closing package to the closing agent.
- Release closing documents, including all at-closing conditions to the closing agent in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide funding authorization for disbursement of funds after review of signed closing package. Fund loans and ensure timely delivery of funds to closing.
- Responsible for fielding requests and inquiries from multiple internal and external parties. This position routinely interacts with other company staff involved in accounting, underwriting and processing.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail; be very organized and analytical; possess an aptitude for figures and accurate data entry ability.
- Regularly update a working knowledge of federal and state mandated consumer disclosures requirements (such as the Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure; the Mortgage Servicing Disclosure Statement; ) and remain alert to consumer disclosure issues that arise during loan closing.
- To be successful in this position, the Closing Specialist is expected to display a positive and cooperative attitude; have good interpersonal and communication skills; be comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment; enjoy multi-tasking; have the ability to change priorities quickly as time-sensitive needs arise; and be able to adapt to a fluctuating workflow, particularly during periods of high loan volume.
- Must remain calm and courteous when dealing with impending deadlines, loan applicants, and all others with whom the company does business.
- Have a commitment to teamwork and the ability to answer questions and handle problem solving at or in regard to loan closings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539