Licensure Coordinator / Remote
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking to hire a Licensure Coordinator to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years of relevant healthcare, government, and licensing experience.
• DME licensure: 1 year (Preferred)
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Well versed in forms and government agencies.
• Prior experience with Smartsheet® is a plus!
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Good organizational skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General home office environment. Some lifting and bending will be required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
• Obtain document signatures.
• Arrange notary and fingerprinting when it is required.
• Draft applications.
• Project research.
• Update policies & procedures manuals for client companies.
• Print and sort documents or clinical educators.
• Create/maintain master data lists of licensing requirements and contacts.
• Assist with client management.
• Find correct applications for project.
• Gather documentation.
• Request checks/credit card authorizations.
• Package, ship, scan, and save copies, while noting updates in ACT/Google.
• Status checks.
• Acquire additional registrations (i.e., COAs).