Junior Notary Processor / Contractor
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Junior Notary Processor to work virtually in the U.S.
This role helps to support Processors and are responsible for ordering payoffs, written and verbal verification of employments, verification of deposits, verification of rent, verification of mortgages, and hazard insurance declaration pages. This position can be located remotely anywhere in the U.S.
High School diploma or GED
1/+ years of mortgage industry experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of mortgage loan documents and terms.
Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail).
Organizational and time management skills.
Thoroughness and great communication.
Strong attention to detail.
Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work from home.
Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW when you call or sign up on your application.
- Create mortgage applications & schedule application signings.
- Facilitate notary signings and manage e-doc signings.
- Work closely with Loan Officer to ensure initial disclosures are accurate.
- Work closely with Processors to obtain processor conditions.
- Keep daily to-do list updated for both Junior Processors and Openers.
- Work with Processors and Openers to resolve any questions regarding documents in a file.
- Act as a back-up for Openers when they are out of the office.
- Administrative duties as needed.